- Be diligent about building a habit of prayer and spiritual reading. Start by saying the Prayer Before Any Task before tackling the rest of this list.
- Join your parish’s Missions & Evangelism Ministry. If you don’t have one yet, ask your priest about meeting to discuss starting such a committee.
- Verify that your parish listing is correct on the following websites:
- Consider the story of your own personal conversion–when you found Orthodoxy or when you made a deeper commitment to your faith. Let gratitude inspire you to share about this treasure. You may also consider writing your story for publication in parish print or online media.
- This Sunday, look for an unfamiliar face at church, greet them and invite them to coffee hour to get to know them better.
5 Things You Can Do Now to Improve your Parish’s Outreach